I made this video yesterday for anyone who feels like me or would get a laugh out of this even if they don’t feel like me.
No matter the outcome, I am going to feel very upset about who we elect as president. When I imagine Hillary or Donald winning, I want to scream for different reasons. The only thing I would like about Donald winning would be that it would be really humiliating for Hillary to lose to him and it would be 4 years of really great SNL material, but that’s not a good enough reason.
The only way I can deal with this is to laugh. Happy Election Day!
I wrote this on Facebook way back in October (2015). Some people thought I was worrying about nothing. Are my worst political fears being realized?
This scares me. It scares me probably 10x more than evil clowns. Please, please, please no. I will now name 10 people I would rather see as president than these two.
1. Gilbert Gottfried
2. The guy from the Old Spice commercials.
3. Whoever invented mayonnaise. They’re probably dead, but they would still make a great choice in comparison. (To explain, I hate mayonnaise a lot.)
4. Fran Drescher
5. That exhibitionist who used to dance with a jump rope at the vacant corner lot in Fairwood when I was a kid. He’s probably still alive too. All that exercise kept him young.
6. Meatloaf (Not the singer. The meat.)
7. A lamp
8. That guy at the karaoke bar who got mad when Naomi said she was going to sing Bohemian Rhapsody.
9. Pretty much any 2-year-old.
10. John Cusack. Because he holds a radio over his head and it’s awesome.